Physical Education & Sports
By Prof. RizwanAmanulla Khan
Table of Content
|3||Duties and Responsibilities|
The Department of Physical Education& Sportscame into existence in the year 1971.Department is maintaining Gymkhana and playground. Department of Physical education & Sports has all the important facilities and it maintains many indoor games like Badminton, Table Tennis, Wrestling/ Judo, Pistol Shooting hall and Gym. Department of Physical Education and Sports also has Playground which full fill all requirements of outdoor games like Volley Ball, Kho-Kho, Football, Kabaddi, Handball and Basket Ball.
Director of Physical Education
To develop physically literate individuals who have the knowledge, skills and confidence to enjoy a lifetime of healthful physical activity.
To develop a quality physical education program that emphasizes enjoyable participation in physical activities; to help students develop the knowledge, attitude, motor skills, social skills and confidence needed to begin and maintain a healthy physically active lifestyle for the rest of their life.
The purpose of this standard operating procedure (sop) is to describe the standard procedures to be followed for the various processes in dept. of physical education. The main objective is fostering physical education and the teaching how to implement it in social, professional, physical and recreational activities. To aware students to maintain their physical and mental health and how to become an impressive personality.
Duties and Responsibilities
|Director of Physical|
|1. Planning, teaching and tutoring students in a school setting.|
2. Teach a range of different sports and provide young people with an opportunity to develop and improve their social and physical skills.
3. Coordinator of different events like flag hosting, Sports week and interclass sports competition in college.
4. Coordinator of sports event which organized at university Level district level, State Level and National Level Tournaments.
5. To Nominate Students Council.
6. To maintain the grant and Gymkhana.
7. Organize the Annual Sports Event