The Board of Students’ Development is working in the college from its establishment. BSD conducted various activities as per guidelines of SPPU.
|1||President||Dr. Arif Anjum|
|2||Member||Dr. Shakeb Ahmed|
|3||Member||Dr. Rizwana Hamdani|
|4||Member||Hon. kalfie Asma|
|6||Member||Prof. Mubeen Nazeer|
|7||Member||Dr. Rizwan Khan|
|8||Member||Prof. Imran Ahmad|
|9||Member||Dr. Naseem Ansari|
All- round development of students.
To improve students’ overall personality & to make them civilized Indian citizen to compete in the globalized world.
Promotes & co-ordinates the different activities for better life to nurture students’ mental, physical, cultural growth with various activities to improve their overall development.
Duties and Responsibilities
Students’ welfare Officer (SWO):
- To conduct all activities as per Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- To run the Schemes of students’ welfare in the college under the guidance of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- To apply for the various schemes in University.
- After the sanctioned of scheme display notice for concerning scheme/program.
- Aware students about the scheme/program.
- Distribution of registration/ Admission form.
- Form filling, collection of forms, sorting & selection of students.
- Distribution of works to selected students.
- Daily attendance of students.
- Monthly report of attendance to concerning departments.
- Monthly payment to students via their bank accounts.
- Daily attendance of Earn While Learn Students.
- Reporting of every activity after conducting the program.
- Registration form
- Daily attendance sheet
- Feedback form