Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir Trust was founded by Late Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray in the year 1952. It was founded with the motto of “Bahujan Hitay, Bahujan Sukhay”, with the vision of providing education not only to tribal students but to the society at large. The institution has been registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and Bombay Public Trust Act 1952. Since 1952, MGV has endeavored of providing quality education and nurturing Morales and inculcating ethical values within students by developing them as better citizens for tomorrow. Till date MGV has spread its wings from primary education to post graduate degrees with research based approach and as come up with professional institutes in the fields of Dental, Management, Law, Hospitality, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Horticulture and related Research and Development Centers.
The visionary approach of Late Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray was to build MGV as an educational hub where students from backward and tribal areas can come under one umbrella for education and can achieve their passion, success and grow to become a responsible citizen.
To be a leading Educational Hub which facilitates quality of education that meets global standards by means of standardized education policies that inspires them to learn, achieve their passion in such a way that leads to growth and success and developing them as a responsible citizen in the society.
- To live by the motto of the institution “Bahujan Hitay, Bahujan Sukhay” this states “Welfare of the people and Happiness for the people”.
- To provide education for the upliftment and development of backward and tribal students.
- To bring about dynamic changes in education facilities in a way that they cater to the institutions’ stakeholders
- To enrich students with quality education & co-curricular activities that leads to the successful completion of their degrees enriched personality, positive attitude & expertise in basic skill enhancement
- Trust’s Global expansion in the direction of medicine stream too.
- To develop institutes for serving its students, parents, teachers and the society at large.
- Generating an educated and skilled workforce that meets the Industry Needs.
- Developing Research and Development Centers.
- Encouraging teachers for research activities that can serve all stakeholders of the society.
- To serve International Students with quality education and develop their potential to meet the Global Standards of Industry.