- Chemistry is a special subject in B. Sc
- Well equipped laboratory enriched with sophisticated and advanced instruments for Chemistry Practical’s like Colorimeter, Conductometer, Potentiometer, Magnetic stirrer and Abb Refractometer.
- At present year four Chemistry teachers and one laboratory assistance working in the department.
- Every year 25 to 30 students awarded by Chemistry degree
- To promote students interaction with faculty, society, industries and laboratories.
- Use of modern educational technology in lectures and laboratory courses and development of innovative instructional technique
- To offer Skillful and effective programs along with the undergraduate courses, to develop knowledge with skill.
- Must recognized by institution of higher learning for excellence in teaching, mentorship of students.
|Sr. No||Name of the Teacher||Designation||Qualification|
|01||Fauziya Perveen Khursheed Ahmed||H. O. D||M. Sc., B. Ed Physical Chemistry|
|02||Rizwan Ahmed Saleem Ahmed||Assist Prof.||M. Sc. Organic Chemistry|
|03||Rahmani Mudassir Nehal Ahmed||Assist Prof.||M. Sc., B. Ed Organic Chemistry|
|04||Sana Parveen Kamran Ahmed||Assist Prof.||M. Sc.,B. Ed Inorganic Chemistry|