1.1.3 Teachers of the Institution participate in the following activities related to curriculum development and assessment of the affiliating University and/are represented on the following academic bodies during the last five years.
- Academic council/BoS of Affiliating university
- Setting of question papers for UG/PG programs
- Design and Development of Curriculum for Add on/ certificate/Diploma Courses\
- Assessment /evaluation process of the affiliating University
1.2.1 Percentage of Programmes in which Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)/elective course system has been implemented.
1.2.2 Number of Add on /Certificate programs offered during the last five years.
1.2.3 The average percentage of students enrolled in Certificate/ Add-on programs as against the total number of students during the last five years.
1.3.2 Average percentage of courses that include experiential learning through project work/field work/internship during the last five years.
1.3.3 Percentage of students undertaking project work/field work/internships (Data for the latest completed academic year.
1.4.1 Institution obtains feedback on the syllabus and its transaction at the institution from the following stakeholders.
1.4.2 Feedback process of the Institution may be classified as follows
- Feedback collected, analyzed and action is taken and feedback available on website
- Feedback collected, analyzed and action has been taken
- Feedback collected and analyzed
- Feedback collected
- Feedback not collected.